About Melanie's Florist
Welcome to Melanie's Florist, your local family-owned floral shop based in Haymarket, VA since 2007. Here at Melanie's, we take pride in providing exceptional customer service and creating stunning floral arrangements for all your special occasions. Owned by Melanie Ruiz, with the invaluable help of her daughter Brittany, our team is dedicated to bringing beauty and joy to your life through our floral creations.
- Great Customer Service: At Melanie's Florist, we believe in going above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to assist you every step of the way, providing personalized attention and expert guidance for all your floral needs.
- Special Occasions: Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, or any other special celebration, we specialize in creating breathtaking floral arrangements that will leave a lasting impression. Our talented team combines creativity, precision, and attention to detail to bring your vision to life and make your special moments truly memorable.
- Sympathy: During times of loss and remembrance, our heartfelt sympathy arrangements offer solace and comfort. We understand the importance of expressing condolences with sensitivity and care, and our compassionate team will help you choose the perfect arrangement to convey your deepest sympathies.
- Weddings: Your wedding day is a reflection of your love story, and we are honored to be a part of it. From gorgeous bridal bouquets to exquisite centerpieces, our custom-designed wedding floral arrangements add an enchanting touch to your celebration. We work closely with you to understand your style and preferences, creating one-of-a-kind designs that exceed your expectations.
- Online and In-Shop Ordering: We understand the importance of convenience, which is why we offer both online and in-shop ordering options. Browse our curated selection of flowers and gifts from the comfort of your own home or visit our shop to see the beauty in person. Whatever your preference, we make it easy for you to find the perfect arrangement.
- Same Day Delivery: Forgot a special occasion or just want to surprise someone? Our same-day delivery service has got you covered. With prompt and reliable delivery, you can count on us to deliver your thoughtful gift on time and in pristine condition, spreading joy and smiles wherever it goes.
Thank you for choosing Melanie's Florist as your trusted floral partner. We can't wait to create stunning arrangements that bring joy and beauty into your life!
15111 Washington St. Ste 101
Our shop is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday.
We are closed on Sundays.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Discover Network
- American Express
Our shop serves the following areas in Virginia:Haymarket, Gainesville, Bristow, Warrenton, Aldie, Catharpin, Broad Run, and parts of Manassas.
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Baker Post Funeral Home||Fauquier Hospital|
|Joynes Funeral Home, Inc.||Novant Health Haymarket|
|Moser Funeral Home||Novant Health Manassas|
|Pierce Funeral Home||Adler Center Captial Caring|
|Encompass Health||Warrenton Overlook Health Ctr|
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Extensive gift line
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
If you have any questions or need more information, please call us directly at (703) 754-7730. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
15111 Washington St.
Haymarket, VA 20169
A local delivery fee of $10.00 to $12.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
U.S. orders must be received before 1:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.